The Role – Part Time Service Co-ordinator
LCH are a car rental company supplying luxury vehicles to manufacturers and the chauffeur industry throughout the UK.
The successful candidate(s) will be will be based at offices in Elstree. This is an exciting and challenging role within a fast-paced environment, ensuring that customers are offered either a replacement car or another mobility solution.
Being an essential member of our Customer Service Team and reporting to the Customer Services Manager, providing the highest level of customer service via phone and face-to-face communications internally and with customers directly.
- Working closely with our strategic partner and their staff to provide mobility solutions.
- Contact with customers, handling incoming and outgoing calls promptly and in a professional manner.
- Manage each customer and their expectations to ensure they receive the most appropriate service in a timely manner.
- Liaise with suppliers, motor dealers and operational teams to manage customers’ requirements and execute within service level agreements.
- Complete rental documentation and collate client documentation and payments to enable supply of hire vehicles.
- Liaise and co-ordinate LCH staff to assist with supply or collection of rental vehicles.
- Update relevant systems with hire vehicle information and customer updates.
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Be able to work independently.
- The ability to effectively communicate at all levels both verbally and in file notes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure yet remain calm.
- Responsible and confident approach to tasks.
- Self-motivated and able to make decisions on the information presented.
- Quality focused.
- Able to learn, absorb and retain a wide variety of information.
- Good computer skills.
Desirable Skills & Attributes
- Administrative and Customer Service Background
- Background in car hire / motor trade would be beneficial but not essential.
- Clean & current driving licence
Holiday entitlement will be calculated prior to an offer letter being issued.
The hours are:
Monday 17:00 – 21:00 Thursday 17:00 – 21:00 Saturday 14:00 – 21:00
These hours may be subject to change in line with business needs. You will be given due notice of any changes.